Term Life Insurance Blog: Blog Spam - Life Insurance Canada

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Blog Spam - Life Insurance Canada

The life insurance canada industry on the internet must be pretty competitive
as this morning I've noticed that many of the competitive websites are doing things such as blog spamming, referral spamming etc.

The life insurance quote websites are creating links back to themselves by creating 1 page - spammy sites with jibberish content.

So, when I went to see who is writing about life insurance in Canada, I noticed that most of the blogs are all spam blogs with spam comments etc. Hilarious.

I guess that's how you win the blogging wars is by spamming.
Search in blogger for "life insurance" Canada check it out.


So do I join them. Should I start spamming like crazy. These guys are making huge money by spamming. So if money=spamming I guess I should start.

Thoughts?

By Monty Loree - Term Life Insurance Canada- Term Life Insurance Canada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home